Citizens’ Climate Lobby – Practical climate policy.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby (and its State College Chapter) exists to rally the nation around carbon fee and dividend. This simple market-based solution puts money in your pocket and benefits the economy. Best of all, experts agree a price on carbon will drop emissions fast. Our bill HR 763 is now before Congress and would bring this policy into reality.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby, State College Chapter builds relationships in State College, in surrounding Centre County, and in Congress to promote HR 763. To do this, we write letters and articles in local newspapers, organize public lectures, encourage citizens to write and call Congress, build relationships with Penn State and local business leaders, and more.
State College CCL articles
- Climate watch: With support, Pennsylvania’s farmers can deliver climate solutions
- Letter: Making Progress with EVs
- Climate watch: How would Pennsylvanians benefit from the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act?
- Climate watch: Climate change will impact birds (too)
- Letter: Urge Passage of Bill to Fight Climate Change in PA